Joint Seminar with Tensar International
Tensar International Corporation and Pavement Services, Inc. are pleased to host a technical seminar in a half-day, breakout session format. The theme of the event is Geosynthetics in Pavement and Civil Applications. Attendees can choose which classes to attend based on their individual interests and can receive up to 3 PDH credits:
- Geogrid 101: What It Is & How It Works
- Geogrid 201: Designing & Specifying
- Geogrid 301: Research & Mechanistic Design
- Pavement Maintenance Using Interlayer Technology
- Grade Separation Applications: Walls, Slopes & Embankments
Attendees will receive up to 3 Professional Development Credits (PDH’s). The registration fee to attend is $50 per attendee. Seminar materials, lunch, and after-event refreshments will be provided. Payment options are credit card or check, and must be received no later than Wednesday, March 14th.
Reserve your seat here!
Thursday, March 15 th , 2018
Holiday Inn Wilsonville
25425 SW 95th Ave
Wilsonville OR 97070